Top Five Tech Tools!!

It was helpful to revisit reading and previous blog exploration of top tools...but HARD to identify top five tools on my list after discovering the vast amount out there. 

So here it goes:

1. The first tool(kit) would be my go-to of all thing Google (classroom, slides, sheets, forms, docs, translate, Jamboard and podcasts)! That is a lot but this would be my number one for sure.  I actually use a lot of these for student evaluation too via forms, for example, and love seeing what kids learn via podcasts and writing).

2. Padlet to promote new books on our library website and get kids involved in their own readers advisory with images. Super easy layout and quick/to the point for easy consumption and good visuals. 

3. In terms of design, Canva is my other clear go-to! I love the QR code option, elements, graphs/charts and ease of formatting/download and sharing options... apart from the watermark issues. I use this for making flyers for the newsletter, book clubs promo around school, website graphics, social media content- you name it! 

4. Creating multimedia, I would say after fiddling with google podcast and audible, the Anchor is still my top podcast tool. The high school students use this a lot for project based learning and I have been slowly improving a new Student Media Lab for students to use when creating podcasts for assignment- there is always a steady stream using the room and they enjoy this kind of work showcase. 

5.  Oh- I am going for it and breaking the rules: a tie! For student engagement/collaboration, I love Flip(grid) for student sharing/discussion via video. For engagement/collaboration, I also like the idea of Wakelet (which means I have fiddled with it but not yet implemented in lessons...does that count? Maybe not but it will be helpful for reference!!).

That was hard than I thought but glad I went back to revisit my original lists and reading to help me zone in on tools I know I can implement smoothly and effectively. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Everyone!

Creating Multimedia: Take To The Hills?

Don't Like Reading Or Tired Of The Same Old Plot? Try Something New!